Fire

Coppice Fish Bar in Sale closed due to fire

Firefighters were called out early this morning Aug 30 after a fire at the chip shop on Coppice Avenue.

The owners told news4trafford that the fire was started in the fryer machine, they claimed that it started because there was no oil inside it and that they left it on overnight.

A strong smell of fire was coming from the establishment, we could not see any damage to the front of the shop, and it is expected the chippy will re open in the next day or two.

No one was hurt in the incident.

Advertisements

Categories: Fire, Sale

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s