The World Health Organisation (WHO) have not yet made their minds up on exactly how safe 5G is
We will have to wait until sometime in 2022 for the World Health Organisation to tell us what we already know about 5G being way to dangerous for anything that lives.
By then the roll out of 5G will have been completed.
5G is the next generation of mobile telecommunications, it is much different to what we have now:
- 5G will operate from 3.8GHz to as much as 300GHz
- 5G uses small box type masts and antennas to beam the signal to your handset this beam uses a thing called ‘Millimetre Wave’
- Every 100 metres a box or antenna will be seen along with the normal masts you see day in and day out since 5G also works with 4G
- 5G will use a thing called ‘Massive MIMO’ (Multiple in Multiple out) this is like a triangle or round mass of masts
- 5G will not work with trees, many of these trees have come down in Trafford, it will not work with high shrubs and we have seen much of this cleaned up.
How is this dangerous for people?
- 5G works at a much higher power and higher frequencies, these frequencies are in the microwave range and will cause health issues for anything that lives.
- ICNIRP (International Commision on Non-ionising radiation protection) clearly says in guidelines from 2010 that higher frequencies heat up the body and anything nearer 300GHz is dangerous even if it is non-ionising.
- 5G signal will find you wherever you are! great that you can get a signal but this beam will go through your home on a 24/7 basis, ICNIRP guidelines are mostly for short term exposure.
You can view the out dated ICNIRP guidelines that is so often used and misunderstood by your political councillors who may have very little understanding of technology, to understand 5G and all the terms will take some time to learn.
Here are the ICNIRP guidelines https://www.icnirp.org/cms/upload/publications/ICNIRPrfgdl2020.pdf
Lets look at the logic, 5G will use a ‘beamforming’ signal technology soon, this beam is very much like your microwave, this is very dangerous for pregnant women, everyone will feel the heating up effect, more people will get headaches, possibly more nose bleeds and other health issues more so to those who have EMF sensitivity.
Your animals will also be affected, wildlife that doesn’t live in woods will struggle.
At this time we see more masts being upgraded to 5G and engineers adding antennas to lampposts whilst no one is looking!
A 5G mast was to go up on Higher Road in Urmston, we went down to have a look and we saw no new mast or antennas, another mast nearby on Railway Road has already been upgraded to 5G however no antennas or masts have been seen.
If you want to know when a mast near you is being upgraded follow the Facebook group ‘Trafford Residents against 5G’