One of the things lost to the pandemic was (understandably) the food hygiene inspections, many takeaways did not need to close all of last year although some remained open for business.
All takeaways are open and the council still has a duty to make sure all takeaways are safe to eat from, owners also have a responsibility to look after customers and many takeaways have not had an inspection for a while, some nearing 2-years! could complacency creep in? The risk is yours!
Food hygiene scores go from 0 (urgent action required) to a 5 rating which is the best score an establishment can get:
- A taste of India: Greenwood Street – Rating 4 (21/01/21)
- Samuels: Northernden Road – Rating 5 (08/01/21)
- Tastebuds: School Road – Rating 5 (21/01/21)
- Turkish Grill: Washway Road – recently inspected
- Canadian Charcoal Pit: Washway road – recently inspected
- Taniya’s: Northenden Road – recently inspected
- Freddy’s Chicken and Pizza: Moss Road -Rating 1 (07/01/21)
- Seven Ways: Derbyshire Lane West – Rating 1 (07/01/21)
- Captain Cod: Stretford Road -Rating 1 (07/01/21)
- Urmston Fish Bar: Flixton Road -Rating 5 (20/01/21)
- Genie: Seymour Grove -Rating 3 (21/01/21)
- Deans Fried Chicken: Ayres Road -Rating 5 (02/02/21)
Broadheath, Partington and Timperley:
No inspections in 2021 so far.