Five people have been charged following a day of police action here in Trafford.
Operation Wellington took place across the district yesterday (24 May 2022) when a total of five people were arrested as officers carried out a series of arrest warrants.
- Lee Alan Bird, of Lemon Tree Grove, Urmston, has been charged with a breach of a court order
- Haley Coleman, of Hatton’s Court, Stretford, has been charged with theft
- Callum Hinds, of Helsby Road, Sale, has been charged with possession with intent to supply drugs and aggravated vehicle taking
- Bernard Gordon, of Mulberry Court, Salford, has been charged with theft from a motor vehicle
- Tony Porter, of Ashton Lane, Sale, has been charged with failing to appear at court
All five are due to appear at court in the coming weeks.
GMP’s Trafford district plans to run similar days of action at regular intervals throughout the year.