A black woman who has recently been released from prison will start offending again according to an alert by GMP and Trafford Trading Standards.
Be on the look out for her, the description given is as follows:
- Slim build
- Height is small
- Younger looking than her age which is 52
- Dresses smartly
She has offended in many ways such as:
- Knocking on doors of strangers to identify elderly or vulnerable people
- Asking occupants to lend her some money for hospital where she claims her dad is unwell and attempts to gain access and steal valuable items within reach
- Knocking on doors asking to use the toilet, once inside she steals valuable items within reach
- Sneaking into care homes/supported housing or posing as a friend or occupant or even staff, once inside she steals items from rooms she can gain access to
- Poses as Social Services or \housing Officers, often wearing a fake lanyard, stating she is a new member of staff
- Sneaks into insecure premises where doors are not locked, particularly in warmer weather
You are urged to share this with friends, family and neighbours and keeping an eye on vulnerable people.
If you see anything suspicious or see this woman you are asked to call police immediately on 101 or in an emergency 999.