With the big day almost here Christmas is a time for being happy and getting together with family and pals but it can also be a difficult time for some people.
We have put together some important numbers if you are finding things too much or just in need of a chat.
- Samaritans: Phone for free at any time and about anything! all calls are completely confidential ring 116 123 from any phone.
- Saneline: This is for anyone experiencing mental health issues or just need some help the call is free from a mobile and landline 0300 304 7000.
- Mind: Mental health experts ring for free about anything 0300 123 3393 text 86463
- Age UK: advice and support for the elderly from 8 am to 7 pm every day of the year 0800 678 1602
- Childline: 0800 1111 free from any device or landline
- Police: 101 in a none emergency and 999 only in a serious emergency
Trafford Council has a list of important information for residents including bin collection service information: https://www.trafford.gov.uk/residents/community/council-services-during-the-Christmas-period.aspx
Happy Christmas to all of our readers.