Apple showcased its latest iPhone today at its California base and it is set to be a winner.
The iPhone SE 2020 is the slickest most affordable iPhone to date, the design looks more like an iPhone 8 with a glass and aluminium case, it is inside though that will blow your mind away.
Although only 4.7 inches it has a lot of power with the A13 Bionic chipset, a 12 megapixel wide angle lens with a 1.8 aperture for low light photography, 4K HDR videos and a whole lot more.
- Resolution: 750×1334 pixels (326 PPI)
- Screen protection: Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
- Chipset: Apple Bionic 13
- CPU: Hexa-core 2×2 65GHz lightening + 4×1 x 8 GHz thunder)
- Back Camera: 12 megapixels F/1.8 wide angle lens,PDAF, OIS / Video 4K HDR
- Front Camera: 7 megapixels F/2.2 / Video Full HD
- Music: Stereo speakers no 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, NFC and WiFi
- Battery: Fast charging 18w and wireless charging
- Colours: Black, white and Red
The price of this new iPhone will cost £419 from Apple or a possible £279 with a trade in, you will need to send in an up to date iPhone to get it for that price.
It might be a little cheaper from the networks once it has been released on April 24 (change of date)