Fire

Firefighters rush to the scene of a kitchen fire in Sale

Fire crews from Sale, Altrincham and Stretford rushed to the scene of a kitchen fire on Wolseley Road in Sale on November 1st at around 1.30pm.

Firefighters wearing two breathing apparatus forced entry into the property and extinguished the flames using one hose reel and one positive pressure ventilation fan.

The cause of the fire was accidental and was down to food being left unattended on the cooker.

Crews were in attendance for just over one hour.

Advertisements

Categories: Fire, Sale

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s